We assist our clients in developing and implementing the best study that will achieve its business objectives within its budget and timeline.
We offer the full spectrum of qualitative and quantitative methodologies to fulfill its clients' needs.
We have considerable experience moderating focus groups, Dyads and Triads, as well as conducting one-on-one interviews face-to-face, telephone and online.
We specialize in quantitative research, particularly the application of advanced analytical methods. We also offer two proprietary applications that are exclusive to InfoManiacs. Typical questions we help our clients answer are:
- How are we positioned relative to the competition?
- What is the demand for our new product?
- Who are my best customers and how do I reach them?
- Where do I go to find my customers?
- What do customers think of my new product?
- How do I increase my market share?
- What does our optimal product line look like?
- Which customer segments are most profitable?
- How do I increase my brand awareness?
- Who will buy my products?
- Where is the whitespace in my industry and how do I capitalize on it?
- Are my clients really satisfied with my products/services?
- Will docs switch patients to our new product?
- Which distribution channels will work best for my products?
- What is my ROI?
- Will patients be willing to pay OOP for our new drug?
- What price should I charge to maximize profitability?
- What is our brand equity?
We are experts in the design and application of the following types of methodologies
- New Product Development and Testing
- New Product Optimization
- Concept Testing
- ATU (Attitude Trial and Usage)
- Pricing Evaluation and Optimization
- Brand Equity
- Brand/Product/Company Positioning
- White Space Analysis
- Customer Segmentation
- Satisfaction and Loyalty Measurement