It doesn't matter where you are with your brand right now… we have something to help you!
You're in the right place if you need to…
- Strengthen or reinforce your brand.
- Understand the consumer emotions and values that drive brand loyalty in your category.
- Determine the specific actions you can take that will have the biggest positive impact on your brand.
- Figure out how to create excitement about your brand.
- Develop a fan base for your brand.
- Obtain a greater share of consumers' wallet.
Why are some customers so fanatical about these brands?
Fandomis an intense relationship or connection between customers and a brand that results in something that goes beyond true brand loyalty. It is the key to increasing brand awareness, sales, and profits because your true fans are your best ambassadors.
BrandFanis based on brand theory that identifies the key elements, both rational and emotional, that drive bonding with and devotion to a brand… what we call
fandom. They are:
Brands that work towards developing bonds with their customers by boosting individuals' self-perceptions and supporting personal identity & aspirations are rewarded with:
- Continued purchasing
- Increased willingness to pay a premium
- Positive word-of-mouth
- Willingness to recommend
- Greater share of wallet
Fandom is the holy grail of any company's brand efforts
BrandFanpinpoints the brand identity elements, both rational and irrational, that impact each dimension in the path to fandom. It provides a clear road map for influencing customers at each stage to guide them down the path to fandom.
What can you expect from a BrandFan Study?
- A strategic roadmap that includes directions for communications to help you with the practical utilization of the results
- A basic map of the primary rational and emotional brand identity elements and loyalty dimensions that have an impact on fandom in your category
- A deep dive into the brand elements and their associations with one another and with the dimensions of loyalty and fandom
- Performance scores for each of the brand identity elements and loyalty dimensions for several key brands illustrating each brand's strengths and weaknesses. White space opportunities in the category, if present, will be highlighted
BrandFandata is collected using an online survey questionnaire that is comprised of several unique batteries of items measured on various scales. It is a cost-effective way to learn how you can influence your consumers and help them down the path to fandom.