The InfoManiacs Advantage
What are some of the advantages of working with InfoManiacs?
Professionalism and proficiency
InfoManiacs offers over 20 years of seasoned research consultancy experience. Laura Kippen, Ph.D., President and Founder, is the driving force of the company offering a level of skill, enthusiasm, passion, and energy that is unique in the industry. InfoManiacs' network of associates is equally knowledgeable and experienced resulting in a truly effective and insightful research organization.
We have access to some of the newest, leading-edge technologies and methods that can take you further in solving some of your most intractable problems. ...but, we don't always recommend the newest, leading-edge methods. We pride ourselves in offering the best methodology, be it simple or complex, qualitative, quantitative, or both that will provide you with the most accurate, useful, and actionable information that your resources will allow.
Flexibility and Nimbleness
We are small and agile meaning we can provide you with accurate and useful information quickly.
Warmth and humanity
On the human side of the equation, we never let competency stand in the way of compatibility, efficiency or project importance interfere with our ability to enjoy a close working relationship with clients and a more than occasional laugh. We believe that effective client relationships and friendships don't have to be mutually exclusive
An Insane Devotion
Our clients are absolutely crazy about the fact that we are singularly devoted to:
- The appropriate methodology correctly applied
- The truth inherent in numbers
- Clarity and brevity
- Being on time and on budget
- Providing outstanding service
- Your total satisfaction
- And most importantly...
Our Promise To You
We will always…
- Consult with you to fully understand and help frame your business and research objectives and issues.
- Recommend a research approach that most efficiently and effectively meets your objectives.
- We will only recommend the best methodology, not the most expensive or the one with the most bells and whistles.
- Engage with your team during all phases of the research process to ensure your needs are met.
- Do our best to meet all study timelines and milestones and stay within the projected budget.
- Provide research-driven insights and recommendations that the team will find highly useful for strategic planning.
- Follow through to ensure your expectations and needs have been met.